Summer League Swimming Coach Certification Course
By the end of this course, you will:
- Identify the attributes of a Double-Goal Coach.
- Describe methods to help youth bounce back from mistakes.
- Describe methods to focus on effort over outcomes.
- Describe methods to help athletes work as a team.
- Identify methods to increase the ability to help youth take life lessons from sports.
- Identify tools to provide a more positive experience for athletes and their families.
It is the goal of Summer League Swimming to introduce youth from the ages of 5-18 years to the sport of swimming by providing fun, safe, and healthy environments. As part of this initiative, Summer League Swimming has partnered with the Positive Coaching Alliance to offer training for coaches to enhance their skills in leading their leagues and teams as well as demonstrating leadership in their daily lives.
Course materials are accessible by clicking the materials tab above and following the content access instructions.
Course Completion Requirements
To earn credit for this course, you must:
- Pass the final exam with a score of 80% or better.
Click the button below to access your course.
Please ensure pop-blockers are disabled.